National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Modern Marvels: Supermarkets
The supermarket is a success story of modern retailing. This video illustrates some of the many "behind the scenes" processes which make food available at our finger tips each time we enter a grocery store or supermarket.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Feeding a Digital World: From Farm to Fork
- Food Choices and Sustainability
- Food Systems Feed the World
- High-Tech Food
- The Quicker the Better? Food Processing
- Where Does It Come From?
- Where Does Your Food Come From?: An Augmented Reality Lesson