National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Quiz: Can you name a food by looking at where it comes from?
Use these 12 maps as a fun quiz to see if you and your students can identify the crop just by seeing where it is grown. These maps help establish a correlation between climate, geography, and food production.
The Washington Post
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Food Packaging Specialist
- Feeding a Digital World: From Farm to Fork
- Food Choices and Sustainability
- Food Systems Feed the World
- Food on the Move: Food Transportation Specialist
- FoodMASTER Middle: Vegetables
- The Geography of Thanksgiving Dinner
- Where Does It Come From?
- Where Does Your Food Come From?: An Augmented Reality Lesson