National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Feed, Nourish, Thrive (Careers Website)
Feed, Nourish, Thrive is a website and portal to online educational resources aiming to raise awareness regarding the dire need for more young people to enter careers in food and agriculture. By engaging with the site and delving into its interactive resources, young people will learn that careers in food and agriculture can help to sustainably feed the 9 billion people predicted to be on the Earth by 2050. They’ll also learn that food and agriculture jobs make great careers, and pay well!
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Build it Better
- Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Food Packaging Specialist
- DNA: Expressions in Agriculture
- Food Safety Sleuths- Food Safety Specialist
- Food on the Move: Food Transportation Specialist
- Got Guts?
- Grow it Now, Drive it Later?
- High-Tech Food
- Journey 2050 Lesson 6: Careers for 2050 and Beyond! (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 6: Careers for 2050 and Beyond! (Grades 9-12)